BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

boring @.@"

As usual, I woke up at 12 noon!! Wakaka!!! After brushing, I started to prepare my lunch! Keke!! Due to keep fit so I just can be herbivore!! Haha!! Luckily it still yummy!!! Woohoo~~~ after having my lunch, I did not know what I gonna to do!!! BORING!!! T.T haha!! Today I saw a very funny passage from newspaper: Wife=washing,ironing,food, entertaining Wife=wonderful,independent,funny,enchanting Wife=woman I find exquisite. which combination would you prefer? Happy wife, happy life. If you treat yours wife as an empress, she will be very happy! If yours wife happy OF course you will happy as the emperor!!! If yours wife not happy than you gonna be suffer in your life!haha!!!Anyway, treat it as a joke dun be too serious with this statement!!^^ Wakaka!!!! Base on this passage, I could make a conclusion which is the husband you choose in the future is very important because some of the guys are quite bad, they treat theirs wife as a maid!! Haha!!! Hence, girl be careful when choosing your husband!! A good life partner can give you a good life! Please dun be so impulsive when choosing your life partner !! ^.^ haha!! As my opinion, haha! Better enjoyed yours life and improved yours market value! Nowadays, girls should not always dependent to yours husband or BF!! we must make sure we have enough money to provide ourselves a good life without BF or husband!! Hahahaha!! If they betray us, we can kick them out of our life which free from all anxiety!!! Wohohoho!! ♪(´ε` )

No comments: