BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 31, 2011

my lovely friend

I appreciate you, my friend! Do not be sad with this case! I know both of us are quite scare to lose each other since we are good friend! Dun ask why this kind of argument or matter will happened between both of us! You just treat it as a test from God and after this this case, our friendship will be closer and better than before. Treat it as a lesson, my lovely friend! Dun worry, it doesn't matter for me since I know both of us are care each other! You still my lovely friend! Do not be depress anymore because life is short! We should appreciate each other since life is short and I will go for further study soon. Hence, just try our best to create sweet memory as more as we can since we just left two years plus of our study life. I love you and you always warm my heart!o(^_^)o

No comments: