BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Dream Man

My dream man Last night, I was attended the party of my cousin! Suddenly, a boy played piano!! This situation made me thought, If I have a pianist as my Man, I was felt happiness enough! Haha!! Next case was happened two days ago! I learned a lesson from this case and I will make sure the man who I choose will respected me and my friends! If I found my man scolds my friends, I confirm will kicked him aways! As a couple, we should respect each other this include friends, families and privacy too. Base on my experience, I found that two people who from different family's background are quite hard to match! The thought,the view, the taste and the topic of chat are totally different. Hence, the level of education is one of my apprehensions! Freedom and privacy- I extremely hate people who force me to do something I not willing to do it!! I damn hate it! Freedom??!! Well, I not mind that my man accompany to attend the date with my friends and I quite welcome him to join my friends!!!! However, PLEASE dun keep oppose strongly me to join my friends' date or Gathering!!! Excuse me, I have my own privacy,ok???? If I keep away from my friends because of him,I will felt very no life!!!!!!!!!!! I rather die without friends!!!! Another case, if he keep pouring cold water when I hang out with my friends, he is considerably failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His acts will made me feel very unhappy when I hang out with my friends !!! I totally can't enjoy the time when I hang out with my friends!! I can accept and respect his friends and privacy but he also needs to do so!!!! I prefer smart man!!! Haha!!! I quite envy my cousin Sis has a smart BF because the guy can always help my cousin Sis to solve the problem!! And!!! The most important point is his BF did a very lovely card for her!!! OMG!!!!!! the card was 3D effect!!! Make me so envy neh~~=3= Cause normally guys just will bought a piece of card and write only!!! No creative also!!!!! I prefer a handmade card than LV GUCCI PRADA!!!!!!!!! Haha!!!! Be my man, no need be so rich but need to be smart and show his meticulous care! Tone of talking- I hate people use rude tone to talk with me!!! Especially my BF or husband!!! Hate it!!!!! I confirm will scolded him if he be rude with me!! (¬_¬) The conclusion I can make is I need a pet not a BF!!! hahaha!!! Just a joke!! Hehe!!!! I can be a very good and lovely GF if my man treats my nice!!!! HOWEVER!!! if he try to step my carpet of mines , he consider to DIE!!!!!!!!!! haha!! I know it is impossible to find a prefect man in this world !! A prefect man doesn't mean he is suit to you ! is it impossible to get a soul mate??? Hmmm...... I wish I could!!! I quite stress with spiritual!!!! Idiom: hearts linked as one, just as the proverbial rhinoceros communicates emotion telepathically through his single horn! ^^ wish I can get this kind of man be my life's partner!!!!

No comments: